When styled the right way, this super comfortable alternative to pants can make for the perfect casual weekend outfit or even a night out and daytime look when worn the right way. Simply wear with a loose fitting long top or tunic and add a belt to cinch the waist if desired. In the depths of winter, merino leggings worn with long boots make for a great choice.
- Knitted in New Zealand Paula Ryan fabric is dual- spun Merino/ Lycra yarn one of the highest qualities available worldwide.
- Dual Spun with 5% Lycra for additional stretch, stability and full memory retention.
- Soft and never scratchy.
- Unique ability to breath.
- Pill free, colourfast, anti-static qualities.
- Longevity - these garments will last up to 10 years if you care instructions are followed.
95% Merino / 5% Lycra